|Continue to app|
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
The MPR App is your all-in-one drug information resource accessible anytime, anywhere. The 30th Anniversary Edition of the MPR App provides the concise point-of-care prescribing information trusted by more than 800,000 healthcare professionals and features time-saving tools that allow you to quickly make better prescribing decisions.
• Prescribing information for over 4,300 Rx and OTC products, organized by therapeutic area and disease/condition
• Quick Search function for drug information by brand name, generic name, disease/condition, or company
• Curated daily news on drug therapy and hot topics in medicine, customizable to your scope of practice
• Breaking news notifications on safety alerts & recalls related to your practice
• Automatic, real-time updates to prescribing information & news for FREE
• 150+ clinical charts for quick product comparisons as well as treatment algorithms and guidelines
• 120+ medical calculators that simplify complex dosing formulas, scores, and classifications
• Favorites feature for easy access to your most frequently used info and tools
• No Internet connection needed to access prescribing information and tools!
MPR is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category. The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2019-09-16. The program can be installed on Android.
MPR (version 184.108.40.20660) has a file size of 30.41 MB and is available for download from our website. Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times. We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of MPR since it was posted on our website on 2019-10-26. The latest version is 220.127.116.1160 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2020-01-20. See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2019-09-16
Resolved bug which could cause the app to crash on launch
Add a review
Tell us your experience with MPR 18.104.22.16860